KL267      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
45 Map Position:
65.00 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, deoB13Strain Comments:
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- cysJ43-- - the cys allele was formerly thought to be in cysC.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Lloyd, R.G., K.B. Low, G.N. Godson, E.A. Birge 1974. Isolation and characterization of an Escherichia coli K-12 mutant with a temperature-sensitive RecA- phenotype. J.Bacteriol. 120:407-415