JC11846      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- galK2(Oc)-- is a GAA(glu) to TAA(ochre) mutation, residue 134. Oller et al.1993. Apparently non-suppressible, since all revertants found were at the ochre site.
- [recAo-281](Const)-- was transduced in from E. coli B.
- srlD300::Tn10-- : The insertion was determined by sequencing to be within srlD (F.W.Pons, pers.commun., Oct.2000)
- Δ(gpt-proA)62 was formerly called proA2
- galK2(Oc) was formerly called gal2
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- [recAo-281](Const) was formerly called rnmB281
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- srlD300::Tn10 was formerly called srlC300::Tn10
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Const = constitutive
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Clark, AJ, MR Volkert, LJ Margossian, H Nagaishi 1982. Effects of a recA operator mutation on mutant phenotypes conferred by lexA and recF mutations. Mutat. Res. 106(1):11-26.