KL176      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
45 Map Position:
65.00 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, deoB13Strain Comments:
- This strain does not mate with very high efficiency. It is necessary to plate out more cells than usual.
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- recA1-- : Missense mutation, altered isoelectric point. Sequenced: G to A for Nuc. 720 (Gly 160 Asp).
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- NalR = Nalidix.acidResist.