GUC6      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- tonB50 is referred to as exbA6 in the papers below.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- glpc = constitutive expr.glp regulon
- Guterman, SK 1973. Colicin B: mode of action and inhibition by enterochelin. J. Bacteriol. 114(3):1217-24.
- Guterman, S.K., L. Dann 1973. Excretion of enterochelin by exbA and exbB mutants of Escherichia coli. J.Bacteriol. 114:1225-1230