EH150      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2::IS2
, tsx-1 or tsx-70
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- ts = Temperature Sensitive
- Hawrot, E, EP Kennedy 1976. Conditional lethal phosphatidylserine decarboxylase mutants of Escherichia coli. Mapping of the structural gene for phosphatidylserine decarboxylase. Mol. Gen. Genet. 148(3):271-9.
- Hawrot, E, EP Kennedy 1978. Phospholipid composition and membrane function in phosphatidylserine decarboxylase mutants of Escherichia coli. J. Biol. Chem. 253(22):8213-20.