S\O1024      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
1 Map Position:
96.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- nupC510::Tn10-- originated in strain S\O1024; found by PCR to be inserted at nucleotide 2,511,317 (Nichols et al. 1998, J.Bacteriol. 180:6408).
- nupC510::Tn10-- : 50-80% cotransduction with ptsH1, ptsI2, ptsI27.
- metC69-- was called metC58 by A.L. Taylor.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant