CY15070      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacIp-4000(lacIQ)
, trpR55Strain Comments:
- The lacIQ allele was cotransduced with Tn10 from strain D1210.
- IN(rrnD-rrnE)1-- Inverts the region between rrnD (73.74 min) and rrnE (90.66 min)
- rph-1-- is a 1 bp deletion that results in frameshift over last 15 codons and has polar effect on pyrE leading to suboptimal pyrimidine levels on minimal medium.(Jensen 1993 JBact.175:3401)
- trpR55-- is trpR2 of Yanofsky. It is a frameshift mutation. Trp levels are indistinguishable from those in trpR deletions or amber mutations (no functional repressor).
- tnaA5 was formerly called tna-2
- Paluh, J.L., C. Yanofsky 1986. High level production and rapid purification of the E. coli trp repressor. Nucleic Acids Res. 14:7851-7860