A313      Source of Strain:
Russel & ModelSex:
F- Chromosomal Markers: garB10
, creC510Strain Comments:
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- creC510-- The constitutive phenotype is due to an R77P amino acid substitution
- creC510 was formerly called phoM510
- trxA14::kan was formerly called fip::kan
- trxA14::kan was formerly called fip-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- = kanamycin resistant
- Const = constitutive
- T2R = T2 Resistant
- Russel, M, P Model 1986. The role of thioredoxin in filamentous phage assembly. Construction, isolation, and characterization of mutant thioredoxins. J. Biol. Chem. 261(32):14997-5005.