H1233      Source of Strain:
P.G. de HaanOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: carB671
, mtlA2Strain Comments:
- carB671-- was formerly called pyrA35. This allele is described in the reference below.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.