K1037      Source of Strain:
Russel & ModelSex:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
2A Map Position:
12.20 Direction of Marker Transfer:
N3 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: bla
, Sl(sulR) Plasmid Comment:
Conjugative IncN plasmid encodes rigid type N pili (phage Ike binding site) Chromosomal Markers: garB10
, creC510Strain Comments:
- phoA4(Am)-- is Garen's phoAS26 . It is suppressed by leuX151, glnV33(=supE33) and serU132(=supD32).
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- rrnB-2-- : loss of spacer loop sequence
- creC510-- The constitutive phenotype is due to an R77P amino acid substitution
- creC510 was formerly called phoM510
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- Const = constitutive
- T2R = T2 Resistant
- ApR = ampicillin resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- sulR = sulphonamide resistance
- tetR = tetracycline resistant