SG22100      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: [araD139]B/r
, deoC1Strain Comments:
- The Squires et al. reference describes the construction of the clpB mutation
- [araD139]B/r-- The thr-leu region was transduced from an E. coli B/r strain (SB3118) in early steps of strain derivation; ara or in some strains ara-leu or thr-leu are from B.
- Δ(argF-lac)169-- extends from mmuP through orfs preceding argF, through lac to mhpD, literally Δ(mmuP-mhpD)169. (Peters et al. 2003 JB 185:2017)
- Δ(argF-lac)169-- from strain Hfr3000 U169 was initially called ΔlacU169 and described as a lacZY mutation until found to include argF and lacI.
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- flhD5301-- flagellar defect shown in Komeda and Iino
- Δ(fruK-yeiR)725(fruA25)-- : this fruA25 mutation deletes 29 codons of fruK, fruB and fruBKAp promoter to orf yeiR Peters et al. J.Bact.185:2017.
- rpsL150(strR)-- T to C transition mutation resulting in a K43R amino acid substitution.
- Δ(fruK-yeiR)725(fruA25) was formerly called fruA25
- = kanamycin resistant
- ::IS1 = insertion of IS1
- del-ins = deletion-insertion
- fruA25 = former designation
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Squires, C.L., S. Pedersen, B.M. Ross, C. Squires 1991. ClpB is the Escherichia coli heat shock protein F84.1. J.Bacteriol. 173:4254-4262