AB1116      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
12 Map Position:
68.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- galK2(Oc)-- is a GAA(glu) to TAA(ochre) mutation, residue 134. Oller et al.1993. Apparently non-suppressible, since all revertants found were at the ochre site.
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- galK2(Oc) was formerly called gal2
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation