AB1450      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2
, lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL17
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- PITTARD, J, JS LOUTIT, EA ADELBERG 1963. GENE TRANSFER BY F' STRAINS OF ESCHERICHIA COLI K-12. I. DELAY IN INITIATION OF CHROMOSOME TRANSFER. J. Bacteriol. 85:1394-401.
- PITTARD, J, EA ADELBERG 1963. GENE TRANSFER BY F' STRAINS OF ESCHERICHIA COLI K-12. II. INTERACTION BETWEEN F-MEROGENOTE AND CHROMOSOME DURING TRANSFER. J. Bacteriol. 85:1402-8.
- Marsh, NJ, DE Duggan 1972. Ordering of mutant sites in the isoleucine-valine genes of Escherichia coli by use of merogenotes derived from F 14 : a new procedure for fine-structure mapping. J. Bacteriol. 109(2):730-40.