KL662      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- This strain is temperature-sensitive at 45 degrees C on Luria agar.
- serS15(ts)-- is a temperature-sensitive mutation.
- Δ(gpt-proA)62 was formerly called proA2
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- ts = Temperature Sensitive
- Theall, G., K.B. Low, D. Soll 1979. Regulation of the biosynthesis of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases and of tRNA in Escherichia coli. IV. Mutants with increased levels of leucyl- or seryl-tRNA synthetase. Mol.Gen.Genet. 169:205-211