JW383      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- See Nichols et al. 1998 JBact 180:6408 for PCR placement of the Tn10 insertion.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- Δ(galK-attLAM)99-- : Some of λ may remain.
- pflD510::Tn10 was formerly called zij-501::Tn10
- pflD510::Tn10 was formerly called zij-3501::Tn10
- pflD510::Tn10 was formerly called zih-510
- pflD510::Tn10 was formerly called pflD3501
- pflD510::Tn10 was formerly called zii-510
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Wechsler, J.A. 1981. Pers.Commun.with B.Bachmann 8-13:1981