SK2210      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: Δ(lacY-lacZ)286
, ΔargH1Strain Comments:
- Δ(lacY-lacZ)286-- is a deletion of part of lacY and part of lacZ which has been called lacMS286.
- lacZ95=phi80dIIlacZ9-- is an intragenic deletion of lacZ which does not overlap DE286, carried on φ80. (Konrad, 1977, J.Bacteriol.130:167)
- rbsD296::Tn10-- cotransduces 68% with ilv, counterclockwise. Shown by PCR analysis to be within the rbsD gene at nucleotide 3,931,475 (84.744 min.)
- Δ(lacY-lacZ)286 was formerly called lacMS286
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- lacZ95=phi80dIIlacZ9 was formerly called lacBK1
- rbsD296::Tn10 was formerly called zie-296::Tn10
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = tetracycline resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.