LCB850      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- The LCB strains were formerly called CB strains.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Pascal, M.C. 1975. Genetic analysis of mutants of Escherichia coli K12 and Salmonella typhimurium LT2 deficient in hydrogenase activity. Mol.Gen.Genet. 141:173-179