JBK246      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- rpoB2(ts)-- is a temperature-sensitive mutation.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- rifR = rifamycin resistance
- ts = Temperature Sensitive
- Kirschbaum, JB, IV Claeys, S Nasi, B Molholt, JH Miller 1975. Temperature-sensitive RNA polymerase mutants with altered subunit synthesis and degradation. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 72(6):2375-9.