PA2-11A      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- hns-1 was formerly called cur-1
- hns-1 was formerly called osmZ1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Diderichsen, B, NP Fiil, R LavallÃ© 1977. Genetics of the relB locus in Escherichia coli. J. Bacteriol. 131(1):30-3.
- Diderichsen, B. 1980. cur-1, a mutation affecting the phenotype of sup$^+$ strains of Escherichia coli. Mol.Gen.Genet. 180:425-428