HS4710      Source of Strain:
F110-10 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: malG67 Chromosomal Markers: Δ(gpt-lac)5
, deoC1Strain Comments:
- Δ(gpt-lac)5-- is the deletion Δ( pro-lac)X111 of Jacob and originated in the strain Hfr 3000 X111.
- flhD5301-- flagellar defect shown in Komeda and Iino
- Δ(fruK-yeiR)725(fruA25)-- : this fruA25 mutation deletes 29 codons of fruK, fruB and fruBKAp promoter to orf yeiR Peters et al. J.Bact.185:2017.
- rpsL150(strR)-- T to C transition mutation resulting in a K43R amino acid substitution.
- Δ(fruK-yeiR)725(fruA25) was formerly called fruA25
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- fruA25 = former designation
- rifR = rifamycin resistance
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Silhavy, TJ, E Brickman, PJ Bassford, MJ Casadaban, HA Shuman, V Schwartz, L Guarente, M Schwartz, JR Beckwith 1979. Structure of the malB region in Escherichia coli K12. II. Genetic map of the malE,F,G operon. Mol. Gen. Genet. 174(3):249-59.