- Name: zca-3110::Tn10kan
- Type: Tn
- Approx. Map Location: 20.40
Designation Where Used zbj-3110::Tn10kan
Property Symbol kanamycin resistant
- is derived from zca-1230::Tn10, which cotransduces 88% with aroA and is placed by PCR analysis (Nichols et al. 1998) at nucleotide 946,252 (20.297 min.), between ycaD and M.
- Singer, M., T.A. Baker, G. Schnitzler, S.M. Deischel, M. Goel, W.F. Dove, K.J. Jaacks, A.D. Grossman, J.. Erickson, C.A. Gross 1989. A collection of strains containing genetically linked alternating antibiotic resistance elements for genetic mapping of
- Nichols, BP, O Shafiq, V Meiners 1998. Sequence analysis of Tn10 insertion sites in a collection of Escherichia coli strains used for genetic mapping and strain construction. J. Bacteriol. 180(23):6408-11.
- 1 Strains Carrying This Mutation
Name Mutations Genotype CAG18528 3 F-, λ-, zca-3110::Tn10kan, rph-1