N2020      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacZ8
- lacZ8(Am)-- From Miller's CSH manual: carries amber mutation at position 17 of lacZ (Kleina et al. 1990)
- rnpA49(ts)-- is a temperature-sensitive mutation.
- lacZ8(Am) was formerly called lacull8am
- Act = activates the Gene
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- ts = Temperature Sensitive
- Apirion, D 1980. Genetic mapping and some characterization of the rnpA49 mutation of Escherichia coli that affects the RNA-processing enzyme ribonuclease P. Genetics 94(2):291-9.