ER3413      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2::IS2
, Δ(mcrC-mrr)114:IS10Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- dcm-6-- has a Gln to Arg mutation,also a TGG to TGA termination mutation,which results in dcm-vsr message degradation and causes a Vsr- phenotype (Dar 1993).
- hisG1-- This mutation has been reported as either a frameshift or a 36 nt deletion
- yhdJ11-- This allele has a 4bp insertion that disrupts the natural AgeI restriction site
- Δ(mcrC-mrr)114:IS10-- Deletes mcrBC-hsdSMR-mrr
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- = tetracycline resistant
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Anton, BP, EF Mongodin, S Agrawal, A Fomenkov, DR Byrd, RJ Roberts, EA Raleigh 2015. Complete Genome Sequence of ER2796, a DNA Methyltransferase-Deficient Strain of Escherichia coli K-12. PLoS ONE 10(5):e0127446-.