RK4770      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: araC14
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- zii-670::Tn10-- cotransduces 28% with btuB501 and 37% with argH1.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- proC32 was formerly called proC65
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- aziR = azide resistance
- strR = streptomycin resist.