Gif 99      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thrA1100
, arg-1000Strain Comments:
- The thrA1100 marker was transduced in from E. coli B.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Theze, J., D. Margarita, G.N. Cohen, F. Borne, J.C. Patte 1974. Mapping of the structural genes of the three aspartokinases and of the two homoserine dehydrogenases of Escherichia coli K-12. J.Bacteriol. 117:133-0