BW29923      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: Δ(araD-araB)567
, hsdR514Strain Comments:
- Methods but not strain itself described below.
- Δ(araD-araB)567-- This deletion extends from ~25 bp upstream of the araB start codon to ~8 bp into the beginning of the araD gene
- ΔlacZ4787(::rrnB-3)-- : 4 tandem copies of the rrnB transcriptional terminator inserted by gene replacement into the region extending from near the SacII site near the N-terminus of lacZ through the promoter.
- Δ(araD-araB)567 was formerly called Δ araBADAH33
- Δ(rhaD-rhaB)568 was formerly called Δ rhaBADLD78
- ΔlacZ4787(::rrnB-3) was formerly called ::rrnB-4
- ΔlacZ4787(::rrnB-3) was formerly called Δ lacZWJ16
- ::rrnB-3 = 4 copies of rrnB inserted
- Oshima, T., H. Aiba, Y. Masuda, S. Kanaya, M. Sugiura, B.L. Wanner, H. Mori, T. Mizuno 2002. Transcriptome analysis of all two-component regulatory system mutants of Escherichia coli K-12. Mol.Microbiol. 46:281-291
- Zhou, L., X.H. Lei, B.R. Bochner, B.L. Wanner 2003. Phenotype microarray analysis of Escherichia coli K-12 mutants with deletions of all two-component systems. J.Bacteriol. 185:4956-49572